Sunday, December 5, 2010

GOD IS SO GOOD!

Man! I don't even know where to start! God is so good! SO many souls have been saved at the Christmas productions these past cpl weeks! I don't have a lot of time to tell everything i want to... but can i just say that we serve an AWESOME God who is worthy of all praise and honor and glory? Sorry I havent written in a while.....once the productions started we have all been working so much and when i'm not working i'm sleeping. LOL But I am just overwhelmed at God's goodness right now....He is just breathtaking in everyway. I just love Him so much and I want everyone to know Him like I know Him. He is the very reason I'm living and breathing. He brings joy to my life and gives me strength to overcome anything that is going on. He blesses me beyond belief and He cares about every little detail of my life! He is crazy about me and can't stop thinking about me! HE DIED FOR ME! I'm just speechless.....His grace and love overwhelm me and leave me humbly at His feet. I  pray it does the same for you today. ♥ John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment